ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
This fresh, tangy mango salsa comes together in no time, perfect for when you have your hands full for dinner!
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Side
- Recipe yield 4
1. Peel the mango and pear. Remove the pit. Finely dice and place in a dish.
2. Rinse the banana pepper and chili pepper and slice in half. Remove the ribs and seeds.
3. Finely dice the banana pepper and finely mince the chili pepper.
4. Remove the roots and ragged tops from the scallions, rinse and slice into thing rings.
5. Add the scallions, banana pepper, chili pepper and the herbs to the pear-mango mixture.
6. Squeeze the lime juice from the lime. Stir the lime juice and sugar into the salsa. Allow to marinate for about 30 minutes.
7. Season with salt to taste before serving.