ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Try this easy curryswurst sauce recipe, the real secret of traditional Berlin street food. Learn how to make a perfect, spicy currywurst sauce.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Side
- Recipe yield 6
How to make currywurst sauce recipe
1. To prepare this step-by-step currywurst sauce recipe, sauté the onion in the oil until it is transparent.
2. After that, add paprika and curry powder to onions and quickly sauté it just to bring out the flavor.
3. Then add the ketchup and water.
4. Boil uncovered until the sauce is thick.
5. Taste and adjust seasonings if desired.
6. Serve the currywurst sauce over Bratwurst with an extra sprinkling of curry powder, as shown in the video below.