ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Looking for new Vegetarian recipes? Try this amazing gratin made with Brussels sprouts, savoy cabbage and potatoes, it's an easy recipe to make at home.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Side
- Recipe yield 4
How to make a tasty Brussel sprouts, cabbage and potatoes gratin
- Heat the oven to 180°C (160° fan) gas 4.
- Butter 4 individual gratin dishes.
- Cut the Brussels sprouts in half and chop the cabbage.
- Mix with the cream, salt and pepper to taste and the nutmeg.
- Stir in the Cheddar cheese.
- Divide between the dishes and top with chopped potatoes.
- Sprinkle evenly with the grated Parmesan cheese and the breadcrumbs.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until the filling is bubbling and the potatoes are golden.