ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
This broccoli salad is the perfect harmony of textures. Tender blanched broccoli, crisp apples, sweet cranberries, crunchy walnuts with a light, creamy sauce.
- Recipe category Side
- Recipe yield 4
1. Cook the broccoli in a large saucepan of salted, boiling water until tender to the tip of a knife, about 3-4 minutes. Drain well and refresh in iced water.
2. Whisk together the yoghurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, a splash of warm water, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
3. Drain the broccoli and spread out on kitchen paper, patting dry to remove excess water.
4. Add the broccoli, apple, walnuts, cranberries, and a little more salt and pepper to the yoghurt dressing, stirring to coat.
5. Divide between bowls and serve immediately.