ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Easy and quick to prepare, baked goat's cheese with rhubarb chutney is a delicious sweet and sour recipe, perfect for a special dinner.
For the chutney
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Side
- Recipe yield 4
How to prepare baked goat's cheese with rhubarb chutney
- Mix together the onions, ginger, pepper, coriander, mustard seeds, bay leaf, apple vinegar, sultanas and sugar and bring to the boil.
- Add the rhubarb and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper and leave to cool.
- Place a tsp of sugar and butter on each goat's cheese and grill for 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Arrange the lettuce on plates.
- Mix together the red wine vinegar, mustard and olive oil.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper and drizzle over the salad.
- Arrange the goat's cheese and the rhubarb chutney on the salad and garnish with lavender flowers.