ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
You'll love the taste of this classic French dip prepared with anchovies, garlic, and olive oil. Perfect for serving with raw veggies, bread or crackers.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Side
- Recipe yield 1
- Recipe cuisine French
HOW TO MAKE A TRADITIONAL ANCHOIADE
1. Begin by draining the anchovies by placing them on paper towels.
2. Peel the cloves of garlic, cut in half and remove the stem.
3. Mix the cloves of garlic and anchovies in a food processor or with an immersion blender while pouring the olive oil as you go.
4. Correct the seasoning if necessary.
5. Keep cool until ready to serve. Serve with a little toast, crudités or breadsticks.