For the Trout:
- Bone and pin bone the trout, make a 6% of salt water and rest the filet for 9mins.
- Take off the skin in one filet.
- On a clingfilm, place a filet skin side down and put the skinless filet on the top of the other.
- Wrap it up nicely and waterbath it on 49 degress for 15mins.
- Open it than pan fry it.
- Make sure the skin is nice and crispy.
For the Chervil pure:
- Slice the fennels as thins as you can put some lemon juice on it. cook it in a bow with a bit of oil.
- Simmer it for 10 mins.
- Add the milk and cream and cook it for another 20-30mins.
- Make sure its cooked well.
- Blend it with the thermomixer. make sure its not lumpy than add the chervil leaves and blend it for another 2-4mins. Pass it than cool it down.
For the forest mushrooms:
Clean the mushrooms with a brush, heat up the oil with the herbs and fry the mushrooms for a few second, add the salt and the vinegar.
For the wild garlic leaves:
- Wash them well. make sure the water is cold.
- Dry them.
- Add 1% of salt and vakukmpacked it.
- Leave it for 38 degress for about 2 weeks.
For the wild garlic crop:
- Cover the crop with the vinegar and salt and leave it for 1 months.
- After a month put them in a jar and cover it with extra virgine olive oil.
- For the fish sauce:
- Use all the trimmings.
- Bake the bones on 220 degrees till its golden brown. place it in a pot cover it with water and simmer it about 40mins. Take the foam off.
- Pass it and reduce it.
- Infuse it with chervil trimmings, lemon, and blackthorn.
- Place the fermented wild garlic leaves on the plate. brush it with some lemon oil.
- Make a nice dots of chervil pure on a plate, place the mushrooms, crops and the edible flowers from the forest on a wild garlie leaves.
- The fish need to be the last because of the crispy skin.
- Pour the fish sauce in a jar.
- Serve it hot.