ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Learn this classic Japanese recipe for chicken and cheese yakitori skewers: it's an easy and delicious way to start a very exotic dinner.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Main course
- Recipe yield 4
How to make delicious beef and cheese yakitori skewers
- Soak 12 bamboo skewers in water for a few minutes.
- Spear a piece of cheese on each skewer and wrap with a slice of chicken.
- Fix in place with cocktail sticks.
- Bring the stock, soy sauce and sugar to the boil and simmer until reduced by half.
- Season to taste with mirin.
- Brush the meat with the sauce and grill on a hot barbecue for around 5 minutes, brushing from time to time with the sauce.
- Serve with a seasoning mix of your choice.