ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
West Lake Fish in Vinegar Gravy is a typical Zhejiang-style cuisine fish recipe with yellow rice wine, rice vinegar, soy sauce.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Main course
- Recipe yield 4
- Recipe cuisine Chinese
- Put some water, yellow rice wine, ginger into the pan.
- Prepare the fish. Boil the liquor in the pan to 90°C, then put the prepared marble goby in and out of the water repeatedly, till the fish is done.
- Prepare the sauce. Heat the pan, mix the yellow rice wine, rice vinegar, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, and scallion together, then add the corn starch to make the sauce more dense.
- Pour the sauce on the fish.