ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Try this turkey and orange ragout with mangetout peas: easy and quick to prepare, this main course is is ready in about 30 minutes from start to finish.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Main course
- Recipe yield 2
How to prepare a tasty turkey and orange ragout with mangetout peas
- Peel the shallot and chop very finely.
- Wash the mangetout peas and cut off the ends.
- Cook the turkey in oil in a frying pan for 2 - 3 minutes, then add the shallot and mangetout peas and press in the garlic.
- Fry for a further 5 minutes, stirring.
- Peel the oranges with a knife, cut away all the white pith and cut out segments by cutting down inside the segment skins.
- Catch the juice.
- Cut 1 piece of orange peel into thin strips.
- Mix the sherry, soy sauce and orange juice with the flour and ginger.
- Add to the pan and bring to the boil, stirring.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the orange segments and strips of peel to the turkey and orange ragout and serve.