ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Try this recipe for turkey rolls with prosciutto and parmesan served with zucchini: it's an easy-to-make everyday meal for the family.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Main course
- Recipe yield 4
How to make turkey rolls with prosciutto and Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 150C/Gas 2.
- Parboil the potatoes in boiling salted water for 4-5 minutes until just tender.
- Drain thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in a heavy-based frying pan and sauté the potatoes until crisp and golden on all sides for 15-20 minutes, sprinkling with rosemary halfway through cooking.
- Season, put into an oven-proof dish and keep warm in the oven.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and gently fry the zucchini until tender and lightly gold.
- Season and squeeze over the lemon. Keep warm and set aside.
- Put each turkey steak between two pieces of clingfilm and bash out with a rolling pin until 1cm thick.
- Lay out the prosciutto slices and lay a turkey fillet on top of each one.
- Sprinkle each escalope with Parmesan and a little salt and pepper.
- Roll the fillets in the prosciutto to make a Swiss roll.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the turkey rolls for six to eight minutes, turning frequently, until cooked through. Set aside to rest.
- Sprinkle the torn basil leaves over the zucchini.
- Serve each turkey roll sliced in half to allow the cheese to ooze out alongside the potatoes and zucchini.