ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Looking for new meat dish ideas? Try this turkey breast wrapped in bacon recipe, perfect for a special occasion.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Main course
- Recipe yield 6
How to make turkey breast wrapped in bacon
- Heat the oven to 180°C (160°C in a fan oven), gas 4.
- Season the turkey with pepper and wrap in the bacon.
- Heat the oil in a roasting tin and fry the meat on a high heat.
- Transfer to the oven for 1-1 1/4 hours.
- Remove from the oven, slices and serve garnished with fresh parsley.