ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
How to prepare an easy tofu stir-fry recipe with sweet and sour vegetables: find out all the ingredients and preparation for a traditional Chinese dish.
For the tofu marinade
For the stir-fry vegetables
- Sunflower oil 3 tbsp
- Scallion 4, finely chopped
- Garlic 2 cloves, finely chopped
- Bell pepper 1 red, deseeded and finely chopped
- Chilli pepper 1 red, deseeded and finely chopped
- Cucumber 1, strips of peel removed, deseeded and chopped
- Pineapple 2 small tin, chunks, drained
- Dark soy sauce 3 tbsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Main course
- Recipe yield 4
- Recipe cuisine Chinese
How to Make Stir-fry Tofu with Sweet and Sour Vegetables
To prepare an easy tofu stir-fry recipe with sweet and sour vegetables, start stirring together the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl, add the tofu and mix well. Set aside for 2 hours.
For the stir-fry, heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the spring onions, garlic and chilli.
Add the bell pepper and cook for 5 minutes, stirring all the time.
Add the cucumber, pineapple chunks and the remaining ingredients, cook for 2 more minutes then season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.