ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
An easy and quick recipe for spicy garlic prawns with kale: learn how to prepare this tasty Asian-inspired dish at home!
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Main course
- Recipe yield 4
How to make spicy garlic prawns with kale
- Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a wok set over a high heat until hot.
- Season the prawns with a little salt and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until just pink.
- Remove from the wok and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil and then the red onion and kale, stir-frying for 2-3 minutes.
- Cover with a lid and cook until the kale has wilted slightly, approximately 2 minutes.
- Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, fish sauce, chilli flakes, and orange zest, tossing well.
- Return the prawns to the pan and toss well, cooking for 2-3 minutes until piping hot and the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Divide between bowls and sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.