ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Just follow the simple steps below to prepare a mouthwatering sirloin steak with noodles and vegetables.
- Sesame oil 2 tbsp
- Ginger 1 tsp, fresh, grated
- Garlic 1 clove, finely chopped
- Broccoli 250 g, stem, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Red pepper 1, in strips
- Mushrooms 150 g, sliced
- Carrot 100 g, baby, halved lengthways
- Ramen noodles 350 g
- Sirloin 4 steaks, approx. 220 g each, brought to room temperature
- Olive oil 3 - 4 tbsp
- Lime 1/2, juice
- Chives 1 tbsp, snipped
- Soy sauce 4 - 5 tbsp
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Main course
- Recipe yield 4
- Add the sesame oil to a hot wok and fry the ginger and garlic.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and stir fry for 6-8 minutes.
- The vegetables should still be crunchy.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet.
- Rinse with cold water and leave to drain.
- Thinly brush the sirloin meat with olive oil. Season with salt and ground black pepper and place on the barbecue or griddle pan.
- Cooking time varies depending on the quality and thickness of the meat.
- Turn the steaks after 2-3 minutes; they should be lightly browned.
- After a further 2-3 minutes, the steak will be more or less rare. For medium or well done, cook for a longer time.
- Season the vegetables with salt and lime juice.
- Stir in the chives and take out of the wok. Add the noodles to the wok, drizzle with soy sauce and fry briefly.
- Take the steaks off the heat, wrap in aluminium foil and leave to rest for a few minutes, then arrange on plates with the noodles and vegetables.