ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Looking for new meat dish ideas? Try this pork cordon bleu with spinach recipe, very easy to prepare at home.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Main course
- Recipe yield 4
How to make a delicious codon bleu with spinach
- Wash and sort the spinach and shake dry.
- Heat the butter and sweat the spinach until it wilts.
- Pour off the liquid.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Cut the sheep's cheese into 4 slices.
- Season the escalopes with salt and pepper and stuff each with spinach and sheep's cheese and secure with toothpicks.
- Fry in clarified butter for about 4-5 minutes each side, until golden brown.
- Wash the rocket and remove any tough stalks. Wash and core the tomatoes and cut into eighths.
- Arrange the salad on plates and sprinkle with oil and vinegar.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve with the escalopes.