ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Learn how to prepare a delicious mushrooms meatloaf with pine nuts: it's an easy and delicious recipe to make at home.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Main course
- Recipe yield 6
How to make mushroom meatloaf with pine nuts
- Soak the bread roll in lukewarm water.
- Clean the mushrooms by rubbing with a paper towel and dice finely.
- Trim and finely chop the spring onions.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and quickly saute the mushrooms and spring onions.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Peel and finely dice the garlic and add to the mushroom mixture with the chopped dried tomatoes.
- Return to the heat and fry, stirring, until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Leave to cool and put into a bowl.
- Squeeze out the bread roll and add to mixture in the bowl with the mince, sausagemeat, eggs, salt, pepper and mustard.
- Mix well to combine.
- Transfer the mince mixture to a loaf tin lined with baking parchment or aluminium foil, sprinkle with pine nuts and press on firmly.
- Cook in a preheated oven (200°C, middle shelf) for 45-55 minutes, brushing with a little oil from time to time.
- Serve with fresh white bread and tomato salsa.