ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
This lentil bake with vegetables and sausage is a great everyday meal for the family. Just follow the simple steps below to make it at home!
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Main course
- Recipe yield 4
How to prepare a tasty lentil bake with vegetables and sausage
- Place the lentils in the vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
- Cover and cook over a low heat for 50 - 60 minutes.
- Peel and wash the potatoes, place in a pan with just enough water to cover them, put on the lid and boil for 10 minutes.
- Wash the leeks, cut off the ends and cut into chunky pieces.
- Trim, peel and slice the carrot.
- Wash the fennel, cut off the ends and cut into eight lengthwise.
- Add the vegetables to the potatoes and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and vegetables thoroughly and mix with the cooked lentils.
- Cut the Mettwurst sausage into thick slices and mix in.
- Whisk the eggs with the cream and cheese, season with salt and pepper and stir into the lentil mixture.
- Transfer to an ovenproof dish and bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 35 minutes.