ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
You'll love this recipe for homemade barbecued lamb, zucchini and pepper kebabs, simple to prepare but delicious!
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Main course
- Recipe yield 4
- Grind the garlic with a pinch of salt and mix together with the oil and thyme.
- Thread the lamb, zucchini and peppers alternately onto skewers.
- Brush with the oil, season with salt and ground black pepper and grill on the barbecue for around 10 minutes, turning.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.