ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Here is how to prepare middle eastern mince kebabs, a spicy and tasty meat dish to serve with spinach and pomegranate salad.
- Onion 1, finely chopped
- Garlic 2 cloves, minced
- Walnuts 2 tbsp, shelled, chopped
- Parsley 1 bunch, chopped
- Lamb 500 g, minced
- Salt 1 tsp each
- Pepper ground
- Paprika ground
- Cinnamon a little
- Oil 1 tbsp for brushing
- Spinach 200 g, leaves
- Pomegranate 1
- Yogurt 120 g, greek
- Olive oil 3 tbsp
- Wooden skewers 12
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Main course
- Recipe yield 4
- Recipe cuisine Middle Eastern
How to make kebabs with spinach salad
- Soak the wooden skewers in water.
- Mix the onion, garlic, nuts and parsley with the mince.
- Mix in the salt, pepper, paprika and a little cinnamon and knead well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 pieces and using moistened hands, form into sausages about 15 cm long.
- Thread onto the skewers and brush with oil.
- Sort and wash the spinach.
- Halve the pomegranate and take out the seeds with a spoon, catching the juice.
- Mix the seeds with the yogurt, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill the kebabs at a high heat for about 8 minutes.
- Mix the spinach with the pomegranate sauce and serve with the kebabs.