ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Looking for an easy meat dishes idea? Try this grilled ribs with asparagus recipe, it's simple to prepare and delicious!
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Main course
- Recipe yield 4
How to prepare grilled ribs with asparagus
- Break the racks of ribs into individual ribs, place in a pot of boiling water and cook on a low heat for around 20 minutes.
- Drain and pat dry.
- In a pot mix together the chillies, onion, garlic, honey, salt, some ground black pepper, tomato puree, vinegar and a dash of Tabasco.
- Add 200 ml water and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 10 minutes and allow to thicken. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Brush the ribs with some oil and grill for 20 minutes turning occasionally.
- Every now and then brush some sauce on them.
- Brush the asparagus with some oil, season with salt and ground black pepper and place on the grill with the ribs.
- Grill fro 6-8 minutes turning occasionally.
- Arrange the ribs and the asparagus together on preheated plates and serve.