ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Here is how to prepare fried eggs with tomatoes and shallots, a tasty everyday dish to be served for brunch, lunch or dinner.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Main course
- Recipe yield 4
How to make fried eggs with tomatoes and shallots
- Fry the shallot and the garlic in hot oil.
- Add the tomatoes, season with salt, ground black pepper, Tabasco and a pinch of sugar.
- Crack the eggs into the pan one after the other.
- Cook until the eggs are done and serve garnished with herbs.
- Serve the fried egg with tomatoes and shallots with white bread.