ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
A perfect, quick and easy mushroom salad for vegetarians, vegans and meat-eaters alike, this is a dish with flavours from the forest, garden and orchard.
- Preparation time
- Recipe category Main course
- Recipe yield 2
- Recipe cuisine International
1. Halve the apples and core, then slice into thin half moons. Tip into a bowl and stir in a little lemon juice to prevent browning.
2. Cut the cheese into thick slices and arrange on a plate with the apple slices.
3. Finely slice the mushrooms and scatter around the cheese.
4. Holding the pomegranate half skin side up, bash with a wooden spoon to release the seeds.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and serve with a pinch of cayenne and a scattering of sesame seeds.