ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Looking for a cozy main course easy to prepare at home? Try this curried pork fillet with pineapple and okra recipe.
- Coconut 30 g, flaked
- Groundnut oil 3 tbsp
- Curry paste 2 tbsp yellow
- Onion 2, cut into narrow wedges
- Chilli 2 red, finely sliced into rings
- Lemongrass 1 stalk, crushed
- Oyster sauce 4 tbsp
- Coconut milk 150 ml
- Okra 300 g, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Pork 500 g, fillet, cut into 1 cm slices
- Tomato 4, peeled and cut into strips
- Pineapple 400 g, cut into small batons
- Thai basil 1 handful, inely chopped, a few whole leaves reserved for garnish
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Main course
- Recipe yield 4
How to make curried pork fillet with pineapple and okra
- Fry the coconut in a wok until lightly browned, remove from the wok and leave to cool.
- Heat the oil in the wok. Briefly fry the curry paste, then add the onions, chilli and lemongrass and fry together briefly.
- Add the oyster sauce and pour in the coconut milk.
- Add the okra and simmer for around 5 minutes, then add the meat and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and pineapple, then stir in the Thai basil. Remove the lemongrass.
- Season the curry to taste with salt, ground black pepper and soy sauce and arrange on a serving dish.
- Scatter the coconut over the top and garnish with the basil.