ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Looking for an easy meat dishes ideas? Try this Chilli and Cheese Casserole recipe made with beef meat, it's simple to prepare.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Main course
- Recipe yield 4
How to prepare a delicious chilli and cheese casserole
- Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole dish and cook the onion, celery and chilli until soft.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the vegetables and set aside.
- Brown the minced beef in the dish, then add the vegetables, chilli powder, tomatoes, tomato purée, beans and stock.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 200°C (180° fan) gas 6.
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions.
- Drain and stir into the minced beef mixture.
- Mix the yoghurt, eggs and cheese and season lightly.
- Spoon over the top of the casserole and bake for 20-25 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Garnish with coriander and chillies.