ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Try the fresh flavour of this light Cantonese dish of steam fish with soy sauce, scallions and gingers.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Main course
- Recipe yield 4
- Recipe cuisine Chinese
- Lay some of the sliced scallions on the plate, and the cleaned Leopard coral grouper and then scallions are on top.
- After boiling the water in the pan, put the plate with fish into it for steaming about 8 minutes. Remove the boiled scallions, and the steamed sauce on the plate that is for reserve.
- Later lay some fresh scallions on the steamed fish.
- Pour the water out of the pan and reheat the pan, then add the steamed sauce, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and white sugar.
- After about 10 seconds, remove the mixed sauce to the plate with fish. Heat the peanut oil and sprinkle it around the scallions on top of the fish.