ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Vegetarian zucchini lasagna with herb cream cheese, nice and easy Italian recipe for the summer
- Zucchini 3, cut lengthways into thin slices
- Cream cheese 200 ml, low fat
- Creme fraiche 125 ml, low fat
- Herbs 1 handful (parsley, chives, dill, basil, mint), finely chopped
- Garlic 2 cloves, finely chopped
- Lasagna 6 sheets, cooked, refreshed in cold water and patted dry with kitchen paper
- Mint to garnish
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category First course
- Recipe yield 4
- Recipe cuisine Italian
Blanch the zucchini in boiling salted water for one minute, refresh with ice cold water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Mix together the cream cheese, creme fraiche, chopped herbs and garlic.
Season well with salt and pepper.
Layer the lasagne sheets on a plate with the cheese mixture and overlapping slices of zucchini.
Garnish with mint.
How to make your own lasagna dough: watch Sorelle Simili's video recipe