ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
An easy and quick recipe for tuna pasta bake: learn how to prepare this tasty pasta dish, perfect to be served for brunch, lunch or dinner.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category First course
- Recipe yield 2
- Heat the oven to 220°C (200°C in a fan oven), gas 7.
- Cook the pasta in salt water until al dente.
- Beat the egg with the cream and creme fraiche.
- Fry the shallot, garlic and celery in hot oil and quench with the wine.
- Simmer for a few minutes, then add the pasta, tuna and tomatoes.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper and transfer into oven-proof dishes.
- Pour the egg-cream mixture over the top, sprinkle with Emmental cheese and bake for approx. 20 minutes.