ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Chef Ángel León's recipe enriches a classic risotto with both squid and marine plankton, giving extra flavour and texture.
- Preparation time
- Recipe category First course
- Recipe yield 2
1. Sauté the onion, leek and garlic in the butter without over browning them.
2. Add the squid, cut into smaller pieces.
3. Fry, then pour in the white wine, letting it evaporate.
4. Add the rice and gradually the broth.
5. When cooked, remove the pan from the heat and bond with the plankton previously rehydrated with water or broth.
6. Season with salt as required.