ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Here is how to prepare a tasty spinach risotto with Gorgonzola: check out the ingredient list and the preparation.
- Cherry tomatoes roasted, on the vine
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category First course
- Recipe yield 4
How to make a delicious Spinach Risotto with Gorgonzola
- Put the spinach a pan with the water and bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 1 minute until wilted.
- Drain well and squeeze out as much water as possible, the chop roughly.
- Heat the oil in a wide shallow pan and cook the onion gently until soft but not browned.
- Mix the rice through, heat together briefly and deglaze with the wine.
- Allow the liquid to be absorbed by the rice.
- Add the stock a little at a time, allowing it to be absorbed by the rice each time, while stirring.
- Cook for about 20 minutes until creamy and the rice still has a slight bite.
- Stir the Gorgonzola and spinach through the risotto and season to taste with salt, black pepper and nutmeg.
- Serve sprinkled with pine nuts and garnish with cherry tomatoes.