ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Amaze your guests and enjoy a yummy spaghetti with Gorgonzola, bacon and walnuts. It's an easy Italian recipe to try at home!
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category First course
- Recipe yield 4
How to prepare spaghetti with Gorgonzola, bacon and walnuts
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling, salted water until al dente, then refresh in cold water and drain.
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Heat the oil and fry the onion and bacon until golden brown.
- Add the walnuts, fry briefly, then add the pasta and fry briefly.
- Pick off and shred the parsley leaves.
- Add to the pasta and season with pepper and a little salt.
- Crumble the Gorgonzola over the pasta and serve at once on plates or in bowls.