ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Looking for a new pasta recipe? Try this mouthwatering and easy spaghetti recipe with vegetables, chicken and Gorgonzola.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category First course
- Recipe yield 4
How to prepare spaghetti with vegetables, chicken and Gorgonzola
- Peel, halve and finely dice the shallots.
- Quarter the courgette lengthwise and then slice thinly.
- Wash, halve, deseed and dice the tomatoes.
- Wash, trim, halve and deseed the pepper, remove the white inner ribs and cut the pepper into bite-sized pieces.
- Wash the chilli, slit open lengthwise, remove the seeds and the white inner ribs and finely dice the flesh.
- Season the chicken with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling, salted water until al dente.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick frying pan and sauté the meat on all sides.
- Stir in the tomato puree, add the vegetables and stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and mix with the vegetables.
- Serve on to plates, crumble the Gorgonzola over and serve immediately.