ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Spaghetti alla puttanesca is a classic Italian pasta dish with tomatoes, anchovies and capers, ready in 20 minutes. Try it!
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category First course
- Recipe yield 1
- Recipe cuisine Italian
How to make spaghetti alla puttanesca
- Coarsely chop the olives and the anchovies.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic. Saute in hot oil for approximately 2 minutes with the chili peppers and the sardines.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer gently for about 10 minutes.
- Cook the spaghetti in well salted boiling water until al dente.
- Add the capers and olives to the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the sauce with the well drained spaghetti and serve.