ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Follow the steps below to prepare a delicious Laksa, the Malaysian seafood curry ragout served with noodles.
- Prawns 750 g, ready-to-cook
- Lime 1 tsp, zest
- Onion 2, finely chopped
- Garlic 2 clove, finely chopped
- Ginger 3 tsp, grated
- Chili pepper 1 small, red, finely chopped, 2 cut into rings
- Sesame oil 2 tbsp
- Curry powder 1 tbsp, yellow
- Coconut milk 400 ml, unsweetened
- Egg noodles 200 g, chinese
- Scallion 2, cut into rings
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category First course
- Recipe yield 4
How to make a spicy seafood laksa
- Season the prawns with salt and lime zest.
- Fry the onions, garlic, ginger and chopped chillies in hot oil on a medium heat for around 7 min.
- Add the curry powder and the coconut milk, cover and leave to simmer for 10 min.
- Season with salt and place the prawns in the hot sauce.
- Cover and leave to cook for around 5 min.
- Cook the noodles according to the directions on the packet.
- Drain and arrange in bowls.
- Serve the curry on top of the noodles and garnish with spring onions and chilli rings.