ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Serve up these rice noodles with prawns & coconut milk as a tasty first course: check out the ingredient list and the preparation.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category First course
- Recipe yield 4
How to make rice noodles with prawns & coconut milk
- Pour boiling water over the rice noodles and leave for 5 minutes until soft.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the shallots and chilli for a few minutes, until softened.
- Stir in the laks paste and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the coconut milk and stock, bring to a simmer, then add the prawns, mangtout and beansprouts.
- Simmer for 3 minutes until the prawns are pink and cooked.
- Divide the drained noodles between 4 bowls and spoon the prawn mixture on top.
- Garnish with curry leaves and sprinkle with snipped coriander.