ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
This potato, fennel and herb frittata is a great everyday dish with a twist, perfect to be served for lunch or dinner.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category First course
- Recipe yield 4
How to make potato, fennel and herb frittata
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender to the point of a knife.
- Drain and set aside to cool. When cool, cut into quarters.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the fennel until tender.
- Add the potatoes and cook for a few minutes to give them a slightly golden crust, then stir in the herbs.
- Season the eggs, then pour into the pan. Swirl the pan to move the eggs into all the corners and coat everything.
- Place under a hot grill for about 5-6 minutes to set the frittata
- keep checking it to ensure nothing burns.
- Allow to cool a little then cut into wedges, then sprinkle the potato, fennel and herb frittata with the fennel fronds and serve.