ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Looking for a new vegan soup recipe? Try this delicious and wholesome pea soup to be served with fried tempeh on top.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category First course
- Recipe yield 4
How to prepare a tasty pea soup with tempeh
- Marinate the tempeh slices in the soy sauce.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a pan and cook the onion until transparent.
- Add the carrots, leek and potatoes and cook, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the stock, bring to a boil, add the peas and simmer for 20-30 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and cook the tempeh on both sides until brown.
- Ladle the pea soup into serving bowls and place the fried tempeh on top.