ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
This pasta recipe is as easy to make first course made with steamed fennel and three Italian cheese specialities: Pecorino, Ricotta and Goats cheese.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category First course
- Recipe yield 4
How to make pasta with fennel and 3 cheeses
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to packet instructions.
- Drain and toss with a little oil to prevent sticking.
- Meanwhile cut the fennel bulb in half. Cut out the hard inner core then finely chop the leaves of one half.
- Finely slice the other half either on a mandolin or by hand as thinly as you can. Set aside.
- Steam the finely chopped fennel until just tender.
- Warm the creme fraiche in a pan then add the cheeses, the lemon zest and steamed fennel.
- Toss the pasta with the sauce, season then serve, topped with the finely shaved fennel.