ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Passatelli Recipe: learn how to make homemade pasta from Bologna, with this easy recipe by Chiara Maci, Italian food blogger
- Preparation time
- Recipe category First course
- Recipe yield 6
- Recipe cuisine Italian
How To Make Passatelli
1. Grate the Parmesan cheese.
2. Using a mixer, combine the grated bread crumbs with the parmigiano, the eggs and the nutmeg. Add the whisk attachment and turn to speed level 2, 3 and then 5.
3. Add the lemon zest and then mix until compact. Let rest 5-10 minutes.
4. Use the potato masher to then form passatelli shapes from the dough.