ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
A step-by-step recipe to make a Gorgonzola and salmon Lasagna, prepared with tomato and asparagus: a not-to-miss dish if you like Italian food!
- Basil leaves
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category First course
- Recipe yield 4
How to prepare Gorgonzola and salmon lasagna
- Heat the oven to 190°C (170° fan) gas 5.
- Grease a large baking dish.
- Mix the cornflour with a little of the milk to a paste.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the milk.
- Bring to a boil then whisk in the cornflour paste and cook, whisking for 1-2 minutes until thickened.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the Gorgonzola cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon a thin layer of sauce over the base of the baking dish.
- Cover with 4 lasagna sheets, overlapping them slightly.
- Evenly scatter with the salmon, asparagus and tomatoes, followed by the remaining sauce.
- Cover with the remaining lasagna sheets and sprinkle over the Parmesan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until bubbling and golden brown on top.
- Leave to stand for 10 minutes before serving the Gorgonzola and salmon lasagna