ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Looking for a tasty Thai flavored rice dish? Try this egg fried rice with prawns and peas recipe, in real Thai street food style!
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category First course
- Recipe yield 4
How to make egg fried rice with prowns and peas
- Cook the rice in boiling salted water according to the instructions on the packet.
- Stir in the peas for the last 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Whisk the eggs thoroughly with the ginger and soy milk.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the egg mixture and cook into a thin omelette.
- Slide this out of the pan and leave to cool, then cut into thin strips.
- Heat the rest of the oil in the frying pan and fry the spring onion for 1-2 minutes so that it retains its crunch.
- Add the prawns, reduce the heat and cook for 2-3 minutes until cooked through.
- Season with salt and fish sauce.
- Stir in the rice and omelette strips.
- Add the herbs, check the seasoning and serve your egg fried rice with prawns and peas.