ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
An easy and tasty recipe for curry lentil soup, a vegan dish prepared with tomatoes, turmeric and ginger: spicy and very easy to make.
- Onion 1, diced
- Chilli pepper 1 red, finely chopped
- Ginger 20 g, fresh, peeled and diced
- Turmeric 30 g, root, peeled and diced
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Curry 2 tsp, indian powder
- Vegetable stock 1 l
- Carrot 3, diced
- Potato 400 g, waxy, diced
- Lentils 150 g, yellow, rinsed
- Tomato 200 g, cherry, halved
- Parsley 2 tbsp, chopped
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category First course
- Recipe yield 4
Curry Lentil Soup recipe with tomatoes
To prepare the curry lentil soup first fry the onion, chilli, ginger and turmeric in hot oil.
Add the curry powder and fry for a few minutes.
Quench with the stock and add the carrots and potatoes.
Simmer for around 10 minutes.
Add the lentils and the tomatoes to the soup and cook for another 10-15 minutes so that the lentils are al dente.
Season the curry lentil soup with salt and ground black pepper and serve garnished with parsley.