ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Cold Tomato soup with salmon canapés filled with tuna tartare is a sophisticated recipe perfect to be served for a special dinner or lunch.
For the soup
For the tatar
- Preparation time
- Recipe category First course
- Recipe yield 4
- Soften the bread in a little water.
- Sieve the tomatoes to retain the juice.
- Wring out the bread and place it in a blender with the tomatoes, juice, pepper, olive oil, onion, garlic and the cream and purée well.
- Add approx. 250 ml cold vegetable stock until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Cover and chill for at least one hour in the fridge.
- Season with lemon juice, salt and cayenne pepper.
- To make the tartar, line 4 serving rings with the salmon and place in the freezer for one hour.
- Season the tuna with salt, ground black pepper and lemon juice.
- Transfer the soup into deep plates and carefully remove the rings from the frozen salmon.
- Place the salmon rings in the soup, fill with the tuna tartar and top with manchego.
- Add a little caviar and garnish with a strip of tomato and mint.
- Serve immediately.