ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Are you looking for a delicious and easy vegan dessert? Discover the tasty recipe of the vegan panna cotta prepared with almond milk and agar agar!
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Dessert
- Recipe yield 4
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN PANNA COTTA WITH ALMOND MILK AND PEARS
1. To prepare the vegan panna cotta start mixing the agar-agar with 2 tbsp water.
2. Bring the almond milk to the boil with the sugar and the vanilla pod.
3. Stir in the agar-agar and boil for around 2 minutes.
4. Take off the heat and allow to cool slightly.
5. Remove the vanilla pod and pour the milk into small bowls or glass dishes.
6. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours until set.
7. Sprinkle diced pear and pistachios over the vegan panna cotta.
The quantity of agar-agar can vary depending on manufacture. Always check the instructions on the packet.