ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Made with tofu, coconut milk and stevia, these vegan matcha and coconut panna cottas are sugar free, dairy free and gluten free. Try to make them at home!
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Dessert
- Recipe yield 4
How to make a delicious matcha and coconut panna cottas
- Drain the raw soaked cashews and place in a food processor or blender.
- Add the tofu, coconut milk, matcha powder, vanilla extract, and liquid stevia.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Divide the mixture between four silicone moulds.
- Cover with clingfilm and chill for at least 8 hours.
- To serve the matcha and coconut panna cottas, turn each panna cotta out onto a serving plate.