ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Looking for vegan dessert ideas? Try this easy recipe for vegan chocolate hearts.
- Preparation time
- Recipe category Dessert
- Recipe yield 8
How to make delicious vegan chocolate hearts
- Combine the berries, hemp seeds, coconut milk, wheatgrass powder, and stevia in a food processor.
- Leave to macerate for 10 minutes, then blend until smooth.
- Pour into a heatproof bowl and add the chocolate, coconut oil and agave nectar.
- Set the bowl on top of a half-filled saucepan of gently simmering water.
- Stir occasionally until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Spray a 24-hole heart-shaped confectionery mould with non-fat cooking spray.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the moulds and chill for 1 hour or until firm.
- Once set, turn out and serve.