ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Looking for sugar free dessert ideas? Try this mouthwatering cheesecake recipe with lavender honey, to serve with lavender flowers and leaves.
- Lavender flowers and leaves
- Preparation time
- Recipe category Dessert
- Recipe yield 6
Follow the steps below to prepare a sugar free cheesecake
- Beat together the cream cheese, mascarpone cheese and lemon juice.
- Whisk the cream until thick and gently stir into the cheese mixture. Stir in lavender honey to taste.
- Mix together the biscuit crumbs and butter.
- The crumbs should be moist, but not wet, and should hold together.
- Divide between the serving glasses and spoon the cheese mixture on top.
- Chill before serving.
- Decorate the cheesecake with lavender flowers and leaves.