ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
The rocky road fudge is a soft chocolate fudge made with marshmallows, cookies and nuts. Here is an easy and quick way to prepare it at home.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Dessert
- Recipe yield 8
How to make delicious rocky road fudge
- Line a 23 cm|9" square tin with cling film.
- Melt the plain and milk chocolate, syrup and butter in a pan over a low heat stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Stir in the cookie pieces, marshmallows and nuts and spoon into the tin.
- Chill for at least 2 hours until set.
- Cut into small squares.