ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
This no bake tray cake is perfect for parties and fun size party snacks, and the recipe's so easy, you'll wish made them earlier!
- Preparation time
- Recipe category Dessert
- Recipe yield 8
- Line a 32cm x 23cm|13" x 9" tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Melt the butter in a large, heavy-based pan over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and heat gently until completely melted and blended, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat.
- Add the Rice Krispies, mixing lightly until well coated. 5 Press into the tin, pressing down with dampened hands and flatten the top. Cool completely in the tin.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering (not boiling) water.
- Drizzle over the cake and leave to set before cutting into squares.