ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Looking for a new yummy dessert? This mouthwatering rhubarb tart to serve with pistachio ice cream is an easy and delicious recipe to make at home.
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Dessert
- Recipe yield 4
How to make a delicious rhubarb tart
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C in a fan oven), gas 6 and line a baking tray with grease-proof paper.
- Roll out the pastry and cut out four circles of approx. 12 cm in diameter. Place on the baking tray.
- Mix the crème fraîche with the cornflour, egg yolk and sugar until smooth.
- Spread the mixture over the pastry circles, leaving 1.5 cm free at the edge.
- Spread the rhubarb over the cream topping.
- Bake the tarts in the oven for around 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Take the tarts out of the oven and arrange on plates.
- Put a scoop of pistachio ice cream in the middle of each tart, drizzle with honey and serve scattered with pistachios.